New VISHAY Miniature Minimold Through-Hole IR Receivers
New Miniature Minimold Through-Hole IR Receivers Offer Improved Optical Performance and RF Noise Rejection, Wave or Reflow Soldering Options.
Vishay Intertechnology broadens its optoelectronics portfolio with the introduction of two new series of miniature infrared (IR) receiver modules for IR remote control applications in consumer products. Offered in the new Minimold package, Vishay Semiconductors TSOP33xxx and TSOP53xxx series devices deliver the same RF noise rejection as Minicast receivers, while surpassing the high optical performance of Mold package devices.
• Offered in the new Minimold package
• High sensitivity with typical irradiance down to 0.08 mW/m2 at 0°
• Proven “F” option for an enhanced optical filter against out-of-band optical noise
• Simplify designs with a photo detector, preamplifier circuit, and IR filter in a single 3-pin epoxy package
• Supply voltage from 2.5 V to 5.5 V
• Very low supply current down to 0.35 mA typical
• Improved immunity against ambient light
• Insensitive to supply voltage variations and ripple noise
• Offered in five automatic gain control (AGC) versions for short and long burst codes
• Support IR reflow soldering
• RoHS-compliant, halogen-free, and Vishay Green