KOA 3850ppm/K Platinum Film RTD Temperature Sensors
KOA’s SDT310 range of resistance temperature detectors (RTD) are available in both radial and axial formats.
These sensors offer excellent linearity, high stability, homogenous heating, high accuracy and fast response times.
The new SDT310VASP series combines improved heat response times in a body a quarter the size of conventional types. All SDT310 are ideal for high accuracy sensing in industrial, measurement and automotive applications.
• Cold point compensation for thermocouples
• Temperature compensation for RF circuits
• Heater element for thermal flowmeters
• Temperature compensation of air flow meters
• Medical and industrial appliances and machinery
• Analytical equipment
• Automotive (SDT310VASP)
• HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning)
• Energy generating industries
♦ Product Features
• High long term stability
• Excellent temperature shock resistance
• Excellent precision over a wide temperature range
• IEC 60751 and JIS C 1604 standard (SDT310HCTP)
• -55 °C to +650 °C Temperature range
• SDT310MTM measures to +650 °C with class B accuracy
• Ultra small types (SDT310VASP)
• Easy soldering of SDT310LTC and SDT310HLTC
• Meets EU-RoHS requirements
♦ Rating examples of standard types