Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 9461 and 9462
In combination with an Intel SoC that supports Connectivity Integration (CNVi), the Intel Wireless-ACs 9461 and 9462 support the WLAN standard IEEE 802.11abgn+acR2 1×1 and the Bluetooth version 5.0. These Wireless-ACs belong to the Jefferson Peak family (Jefferson Peak 1 / JfP1) and are M.2 cards.
The Wireless-AC 9461 has a single antenna connector which can support only one antenna, while the 9462 has two antenna connectors which can support either one or two connected antennas.
- WLAN standard IEEE 802.11ac
- Bluetooth v5
- Form Factor: M.2 Card 2230 and 1216
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +80°C
- Security features: WPA, WPA2, AES-CCMP
- TX/RX: 1×1
- Up to 1.73Mbps
- uFL antenna connector
- Interfaces: PCIe, USB
- Operating systems: Microsoft Windows 10, Linux (limited feature support), Chrome
- FCC / IC / CE certified