Apacer’s new NVMe PCIe SSD
In response to consumer needs for faster big data processing and real-time computing, Apacer Technology has launched the PM110-M280, a high-performance PCIe SSD suitable for cloud computing, IoT, and virtual environments. This enterprise SSD features a PCIe Gen3 x4 interface for faster transmission speeds and supports industry-leading NVMe (Non-Volatile Memory Express), greatly improving IOPS and low latency performance and pushing through the bottleneck of previous AHCI standards to fully maximize performance.
PCIe M.2 Express PM110-M280
- Available in capacities from 128GB-512GB
- Compliant with PCIe Gen.3 x4
- Excellent performance: Seq. read/write: 2780/1405 MB/s
- Thermal throttling for temperature management
- Powerful Strong ECC & MLC NAND flash chip