Apacer is launching Ultra-Mini DDR4 VLP Mini RDIMM for Networking and telecommunications market
Responding to key trends, such as cloud computing, IoT and big data, in the wake of strong growth in the networking industry worldwide in recent years, Apacer Technology has launched the DDR4 VLP Mini RDIMM memory module as the best storage solution for networking, telecommunications and embedded systems. Compliant with new-generation ATCA (Advanced Telecommunications Computing Architecture) specifications for telecommunications and communication equipment, the DDR4 VLP Mini RDIMM memory module measures only 0.738-inch high. It is suitable for space-constrained 1U rack systems, blade servers and embedded systems, effectively improving heat dissipation, and improving system stability and reliability.
Networking and telecommunication specifications in the past were complicated and not standardized, causing many unnecessary problems in system design. JEDEC-compliant Apacer DDR4 VLP Mini RDIMM memory module measures only 80mm long, which is 60% the length of the standard 133mm RDIMM.
• Available in capacities of 4GB and 8GB
• Support ECC error detection and correction
• Package: 288-pin socket type dual in-line memory module (Mini RDIMM)
• PCB: height 18.75 mm, length 80mm, lead pitch 0.50 mm (pin)
• On-DIMM thermal sensor
• Perfect solution for: networking, telecommunications and embedded systems