Apacer debuts new high-endurance microSDHC/XC Memory Card for all-day Weather-Proof Surveillance Systems
With expanding applications of security surveillance systems, Apacer Technology has launched the new industrial-grade microSDHC/XC memory cards which are custom-built for video monitoring equipment to endure long hours of continuous data writing. Not only are Apacer microSDXC UHS-1(U3) memory cards available in capacities ranging from 4GB to 128GB, their Ultra High Speed Class 3 specification also supports smooth Full-HD, 3D and 4K video recording, which is particularly significant in video monitoring applications that require continuous recording and sustain high wear rate. Their durability, endurance and performance make them suitable for surveillance video recorders, dashcams for fleet vehicles and government use, and webcams.
All Apacer microSDHC/SDXC memory cards are temperature-resistant, shockproof, waterproof, anti-static and x-ray-proof, allowing surveillance systems to operate reliably in a harsh environment. The memory cards also feature high-quality MLC flash memory chip and customized firmware optimized management tools, such as write protect which prevents precious data from being written over or erased by mistake. Furthermore, the memory cards support ECC to reduce data error arising from constant overwrite, and wear-leveling and S.M.A.R.T. techniques which automatically monitor memory health status, greatly improving product reliability and lifespan.
– 20,000hrs of Full HD video recording(128GB)
– Store 32 hours of video footage with automatic write-over(128GB)
– 8-128GB with CL10 writing reach the speed to shoot FH(1080P)
- Improved speed:
– Feature Ultra High Speed Class 3 (U3) specification
– Maximum read/write speed of 75/65MB per second
– Support ECC to increase data accuracy and integrity
- Suitable for digital signage, transportation, medical, POS, surveillance, video solution
S.M.A.R.T.Support, Write Protect, Wide Temperature,
Content Pre- load, Erase.